Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Buona Sera!

Good Night

Today has been a good one. I enjoyed my day with Elise at the DDC. We used our perks and we had a couple of Jack and Cokes. We played the slots and we broke even. I tell you it was a lot of fun even if we did not hit it big.

Elise prepared pancakes and sausages for dinner and it was delicious. We watched another episode of Mad Men. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email and searching for a hotel in San Diego for a trip that we are going to take in a few months.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great night and sleep well.
Cheers.........Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, the slots were fun but we did not hit a big one, smile. Grazie!

Jane, make sure John gets that power-point that I sent to him so we can meet up at the U of A.

Jerome, I am on my way to the U of A.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...