Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!




Buon Giorno! Come Stai'








Mood: Thankful








Music listening to: Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder








How are you doing? I started the day of at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is purring away. She will be up post haste and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?








The coffee is good and hot and I am going to have a bowl of oats. I am looking at a sweet roll that Elise got for me and it is calling my name too! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.








I think that I will visit the DDC for a while to try a few slots or two. Wish me luck, OK? I have not been out there in a while so I think I am due for a win. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.




Arrivederci...........Jessie & Elise








Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.








Jane and John, have a good one.








Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?








Monna, how are things?








Ross, have the rains stopped?








Herman, how are things in St. Louis?








Joe and Mary, what is new?








Sara, how are you feeling? Che Bella! Grazie.








1 comment:

Sara S said...

Sto bene, grazie :) E te? Come stai? Dove fai il corso d'Italiano? É sull'internet o vai in classe da qualche parte?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...