Thursday, March 29, 2012

Howdy! Buona Sera!!

Buona Sera! 


How are you? Well we just got back from the movies. We saw Casa De Mi Padre, it was hilarious. It starred Will Ferrell. I will be striking up the grill at around 5:00pm. Elise has the potatoes baking in the oven right now. I have seasoned up the T-bones and they are nice and thick and huge.


We have plenty of vino in the wine rack and we have champagne in the closet as well. Elise and I are ready to show who is the boss at "Wizard" and maybe it will be me, smile! Lookout Loraine, I going to be gunning for you when we meet again.


Well, I had better get myself together and start my card game exercises so I can be loose and ready to throw down with authority.
Later...............Jessie & Elise



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Go ahead and do your exercises, Sunshine. I'll be training my fingertips to FEEL those Wizard cards!!

Oh - good advice about the knickers.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...