Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Afternoon!!

Good Afternoon,

How is your Tricky Tuesday going? I have been resting all morning and it feels really good. I have been listening to Boney James on CD. The CD title is "Sweet Thang" it is an older CD from but I love it.

It has put me in such a good mood and I am sitting here thinking about how blessed and lucky I am to be here and to have accomplished as much as I have. I am thinking about my friends and family, and yes I am a very lucky guy. I get this way every now and again and today is one of those days. I love it!

I hope that your day is going well too?

Later.....Jessie & Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...