Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tricky Tuesday! Buon Giorno!







Good Morning










Mood: Flirtatious










Music listening to: My, My, My by Johnny Gill










How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away and she is not in her cave. So she will be up and headed for the gym shortly. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is on deck. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I think I will go to the DDC and pick up my perks and pull a few slots for a very short time. Wish me luck,eh?










It is a a cold 35 degrees here in Tucson and it is the first day of spring. What's up with that? Elise and I will talk over our packing list for Silver Springs, New Mexico today and we will begin to fill our suitcases.










Well, I had better go and prepare my bowl of oats and get this day started. Have a good day and stay warm and safe.





Chin, chin...........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.










Loraine, have your Wizard skills turned cold like our weather? Of course they have, smile!










Jane and John,be careful while you are out and about.










Monna, how are things in Canada?










Mary and Bob, how are you? Better?










Flo and John, have a wonderful day.










Shoo and Stu, be careful out there.










Ross and Denise, how are things?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Le mani sono calde! They's do some mean card playing!!!

Loraine said...

OOPS! THEY'LL do some mean card playing!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...