Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF!! Come Va!

Good Morning


Mood: Blessed


Music listening to: Rain by Boney James


     TGIF! Come Va! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. Not to worry she will be up very soon taking names and kicking butts. Smile! Any plans for today?


      The coffee is very good and hot and I think I will have a hot crossed bun to go along with my second cup. Elise picked up a few more for me yesterday, and they are so good. I have to run a few errands today, but other than that I don't thing that we have anything planned for today. What's up with that? It's a Friday for goodness sake,smile!


      Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are expecting company tomorrow from Colorado. He will be staying with us for a few days while he is on vacation. I am thinking about going out to the DDC tomorrow morning while John is here caring for Chris. I need to pick up my perks before I loss them.


     We had a wonderful evening and BBQ with Dena and Bucky. I got the t-bones seasoned up and I lit the coals. I think that the coals were really old and they did not burn well. So I got out the big George Foreman Grill and saved the day. Elise is going to purchase some more charcoal this weekend when she is shopping.


      The steaks were great but  tad over-cooked for Elise though. She likes her steaks medium rare, so they have to be still mooing on her plate. Dena prepared a very good salad to go along with the steaks and baked potatoes. Of course we downed some red and white vino. A smoking good time!


      Next we hit the family room for some "WIZARD". The game started out fantastic and I was the master until we got to the fifth hand. Yes, it started to go downhill from then on. I blame it on smoke residue from the grill, it was dulling my skills as the "Wizard Master". It caused my bidding skills to be off and I believe that cards were jinxed as well. So Loraine, don't take this snafu too seriously because I have stepped up my Wizard exercises to the maximum. 


      While I was being tortured by the cards we downed some  champagne and we had hot crossed buns for dessert. During dinner and our card game we listened to the sounds of Oscar Peterson Live, Michael Bolton, and Michael Buble'. We are looking forward to our next get together. Thank you Dena and Bucky.


      Well, I had better go and check up on Chris. Have good Friday and a better tomorrow. Stay safe!
Later........Jessie & Elise


Marcie, have a good day. Missing Tiger and Jet.


Loraine, let's keep the Wizard comments at a minimum OK?


Jane and John, how are you?


Flo and John, thanks for the info about the Aloe.


Ross, how are things?


Erika, are you back yet?


Sis, how are things in the ATL?


Herman, thank you for the call yesterday. Enjoy the Outback!


Steph, welcome back home.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The Wizard heat too much for you, huh?

My fingertips are itching to practice reading those cards.

Stretch all you want, Punkin', doomsday will come.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...