Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Buono Notte!

Good Night!

Well, it has been a good day here in Tucson, but bit windy out today. I did not have good luck today at the DDC but next time I will. Elise will be with me as my lucky charm.

We had a very good dinner of French toast,sausages, and hot coffee it hit the spot. We watched a few more episodes of Mad Men with Chris this evening and it is a very good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is working on a crossword puzzle. She will more than likely check her email before she hits the sheets to read. Well, I had better go and feed the fur-babies. Have a great evening.
Later......Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet get to sleep.

Elaine, sorry the CD was cracked I will burn you another one.

Buono Sera, Sara, sono Jessie. Come sta Jesse? Arrivederci e buona serata.

Loraine, have a good night.

1 comment:

Sara S said...

Buona sera. Jesse sta bene. Lavora oggi ed io sono a casa da sola. Quando fate il viaggio all'Italia?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...