Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day! Buona Mattina!







Good Morning










Mood: Concerned










Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC










It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. I have been up several times during the night to check on Chris to see how us feeling and sleeping. He had a fever last night with a cough and he was wheezing. For his wheezing I may have to give him a breathing treatment of Albuterol 5%.










He is quiet this morning and he wheezes every now and then. The bad part is that now I am starting to cough, and my chest is starting to get congested and my stomach is upset as well. Not a good time to get sick, eh? I have no idea where Chris got this but by me being in close contact with him all of the time we share many illnesses.










Elise is in her cave this morning and she is guiding ships into port, smile. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?










Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. At that time I will run a few errands. I need to wash the Tacoma and gas it up for our trip to Silver City, New Mexico tomorrow. I hope that I start to feel better by then. The coffee is good and I think I will get a bowl of oats as well, if I can handle it.










We are going out for dinner this evening at "Rio" we love it there. After dinner we are going to the to see the Kingston Trio in concert. It should be a fun evening. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day and be careful.





Later...........Jessie & Elise















Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.










Loraine, I will be OK, I thank you.










Jane and John, have a good day.










Sis, always good to hear from you. Anything new in the ATL besides the warm weather?










Shoo and Stu, have a good one.










Anne, have a great day.



Welcome home,Elaine.












1 comment:

Loraine said...

Buck up, Matey! The world if full of fun things to do- Silver City, playing Wizard at my house - even thought you lose.

Hope you and Chris are feeling better.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...