Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ciao! It's a Hump Day!







Good Morning










Mood: Flirtatious










Music listening to: Band of Gold










Ciao mi amica's! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is hard at work early this morning guiding ships into port. Their must be a storm brewing here in the desert. Maybe a huge dust storm is on the way, eh? Any plans for today?










I am on my second cup of Joe this morning and a bowl of oats is next. Chris will be visited early this morning by a new case manager. So that means I have to get him prepared for her visit.










So I had better get to it. I am going to make another pizza today from scratch for dinner. We are going to watch our Wildcats play basketball in the NIT. Go Cat's. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.





Cheers........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up!










Jane and John, have a good day at the gym. Jane take it slow and easy.










Loraine, what are you up to?










Olivia, how are you?










Rory, what is new in Fallen?










Sara, Come' Va?










Herman, how is everyone?










2 comments:

Sara S said...

Va molto bene. Sto impegnato con il lavoro. E tu? Come stai?

Loraine said...

What I"m doing today is figuring out how best to celebrate my Wizard win next weekend.

"Non saranno ammessi che grida," when you lose!

(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...