Monday, March 12, 2012

Buon Giorno! Its a Lunedi!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc






It's a Monday!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I think that she will be making her debut a bit later than usual this morning, smile! Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am looking at a sweet roll this morning. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning, to include a in-service-class this afternoon. Other than that it should be a typical Monday at least I hope so.






We watched a DVD that was pretty good yesterday while we had BLT's for dinner with vodka and cranberry juice. After Rosie arrived to care for Chris we went to the movies to see "The Vow" and it was pretty good.






Well, I had better get this party started. Have a good day and stay safe.



Later........Jessie & Elise






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a safe Monday.






Loraine, I lost a paddle but I do have a good life vest,smile.






Shoo and Stu, have a good one.






Ross, glad to hear that the rain has stopped.






Erika, how are you?






Jane and John, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...