Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's The Weekend! Ciao!







Good Morning










Mood: Thinking Green










Music listening to: (Getting Some) Fun Out Of Life










It's St. Paddy's Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring around. She will be up soon heading for the gym. Any plans for today?










The coffee is good and I am going to grab a hot crossed bun to go along with my second cup. I have a couple of errands to run this morning. I will get them done when John arrives to care for Chris. Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris.










We went to the movies last night to see "There Is Something About Kevin, and it was very good and deep. We were glued to the screen along with everyone else in the theatre. Talk about your dysfunctional family, oh my! Their were a lot of conversations going on after the movie ended. It is one of those movies that linger in you mind for a few days.










We are going to go out for dinner this evening for corned beef and cabbage. We are going to "Feast", I hope they have some green beer. Well, my car selling went bust yesterday due to our neighbor had a yard sale and with all of the cars stopping to see what she had to sell took away from my selling. I bet that made the car owners who were locked into the marathon bridge happy, eh? Smile!










Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful weekend and a good green day.





Later..........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. How is Jet?










Jane and John, have a good day. Enjoy your evening out.










Loraine, wake up and grab a green beer, smile!










Shoo and Stu, have a good one. See you tomorrow.










Ross, is it still raining?










Erika, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...