Sunday, March 25, 2012

Buon Giorgno!

Good Morning
Mood: Used!! Kids!
Music listening to: Funky Stuff by Kool and the Gang
How are you doing? Well we started our day off by having a wonderful breakfast with Paula and Marty at the Egg Connection. The food is always good there and it was nice to spend some time with them. Thank you Paula and Marty for great way to start the day.
I am still gathering info about our trip to Silver City, New Mexico and I am picking out the best pics to include with the next posting. We had a very nice time and it was very relaxing to be in a sleepy little city. More to come!
We had a wonderful dinner with Loraine and Jim last night at "Feast". The food is excellent and the place was packed by the time we left. After dinner we met up at Loraine's house for some Wizard.
I have to tell that I have been in training for the past few weeks for this meeting. I have been doing my shuffling exercises and my dealer exercises as well. I have even done some wrist and and finger strengthening too! I got my slap that card on the table down pat. I was ready to be the "Wizard Master".
Well, all of that training did not pay off one bit. Elise beat everyone and then it was Loraine and then me and last it was Jim. I must tell you that I was at loss fro words. I think my down fall was that I should not had eaten that asparagus custard at Feast. Smile! I am sure that I should not have had that glass of "Big Ass Red"while we were playing. I think that Loraine had that all planned out that way. She loaded me up with a decadent dessert that was out of this world. That and that glass of "Big Ass Red'' was my doom. Loraine, you are a sly one!
After we played "Wizard" we played "Yahtzee and things started to change. That's right I became a Yahtzee Master. WhooHoo! I had the magic touch when it came to rolling those dice. So now I will practice shooting "Crap" because I am good at that. Smile! It was a wonderful evening and it has been quite a while since we have been together to take a "Wiz" smile! Thank you Loraine and Jim for a nice "Big Ass" evening. I must find out where she got that bottle of "Big Ass Red" so we can be prepared for future gaming events.
Elise is caring for Chris right now and he still has some congestion. We started him on a anti-bi and that should clear him up a bit. We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosie arrives to care for Chris. We are going to the Crossroads Theatre to see " Albert Knobs starring Glen Close.
Have a great day and a wonderful evening. Beware tomorrow is Monday!
Later........Jessie & Elise
Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one. Jet how is the thin tepee working out?
Loraine and Jim, thank you for a "Big Ass" evening it was a lot of fun.
Shoo and Stu, how are things?
Herman and Donna, so glad that you enjoyed your cruise.
Sara, how are you doing? Did you get the email with our booking for the games?
Ross and Denise,glad that the weather has gotten better. Wow!
Flo and John, how are you?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ave al Yahtzee campione!

Had a great time!

Grazie, amico mio!

Sara S said...

Sì grazie! Non vedo l'ora d'andare alla spiaggia. Mi piace tanto San Diego

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...