Monday, March 5, 2012

Buono Notte!



Good Night!






Well, today has been a pretty good day. I got my errands taken care of and I immersed myself in Italian all day long. Was it easy, no way but I will continue on tomorrow.






Chris and I spent a lot of time outside today. He watched me while I did a little yard work. Chris was visited by my nurse supervisor and he had a good time with her.






Elise prepared soup and sandwiches for dinner and it was very good. We got it all down with Crystal Light. We watched a few episodes of Mad Men with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is practicing with the Tucson Women's Chorus.






I may go to the DDC tomorrow because I haven't been out their in weeks. Who knows I might get lucky, eh? Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.



Ciao..........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Jane and John, are you doing OK?






Jerome and Kesha, we hope that our gift will help? We are very proud of you.

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...