Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Is A Fun Day!



Good Morning






Mood: Naughty






Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy






How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is still counting those zzz's this morning and she needed a few extra zzzz's this morning before she started her day. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am on my second cup. We enjoyed the pizza that I made from scratch yesterday for dinner. The beers that went along with it hit the spot as well. The pic above is of the finished project. It had plenty of sauce, Italian sausage, prosciutto, mushrooms, black olives, and of course plenty of cheese and jalapenos. It was very good. Lookout Oregano's, smile.






We went to the movies to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, it starred Tom Hanks and it was very good. I saw a few hankies appear and then I heard a few sniffles as well. We are going to go to the movies this evening to see Joyful Noise or Red Tails after Rosie arrives to care for Chris this evening.






Elise,Chris and I will be watching our Wildcats play the Sun Devils this afternoon in a rival basketball game. Go Cats! Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sunday and stay safe.



Later........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.






Loraine, begin your countdown to defeat.






Shoo and Stu, have a good day.






Ross and Denise, how are the rains?






Jane and John, what are you up to?






Elaine, I just finished your CD of Lucie Arnaz. I will get it in the mail tomorrow.






Jerome and Kesha,how did the baby shower go?






Roy and Sandy, how are you guys?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

I love a guy who's confident. He's much easier to beat. Prepare for doomsday!

(The pizza was gorgeous!)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...