Monday, March 5, 2012

It's A Monday!!



Buon Giorno






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Do Me By Bell,Biv,Devo






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. Any plans for today? Chris is wide awake this morning and ready to get this day started.






The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is on deck for this morning. Well, our Wildcats lost to the our rival Sun Devils but it was a good game and the Devils came to play. It was a very good game. Go Cats! We enjoyed the game while eating BLT's for dinner with a few rum and cokes to get it down, smile.






We went to the movies to see Red Tails and I have to tell you we really enjoyed it very much. It makes for a good history lesson that is not taught in school. Today I start my Italian Immersion for a month so I can be prepared for our trip to Italy in the fall. I will speak in Italian to Elise at home to enhance my skills. It should be fun and interesting.






I have a couple of errands to take care of today and some yard work to tackle as well. So I had better get busy. Have a great Monday and be careful out there.



Ciao.........Jessie & Elise






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have good day.






Loraine, keep practicing!






Jane and John, have a good day.






Liz, how are you?






Flo and John, have a good week.






2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sì, il ranuncolo

Sara S said...

Bravo!! Puoi parlare con me! Non l'uso molto spesso e ho dimenticato tante parole. Che tristezza.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...