Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF!! Buon Giorno!





















Good Morning


















Mood: Determined


















Music listening to: Can't Stop How I Feel


















TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise well she is half way in her cave this morning and I don't know what that means, smile! I do know that she will be up and at it shortly,or maybe not. Any plans for today?


















The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am going to have to grind up some more beans today. I very pleasant chore indeed. Elise will be hosting a bridge marathon here today at around 1:00pm. Once again if you are in the market for a good and well maintained used car just stop on by. Chris and I will be manning the lot this afternoon. We will have some good deals and we can show you the Car Fax as well. So come on down and have some popcorn and a hot dog or two.The lot will have SUV's and a variety of luxury cars as well. They will be going fast and the sale ends at 3:30pm.


















Elise and I had a wonderful dinner last night at the Black Angus with Janice and Frank. We have not dined with them in quite a while and it was good to see them. They are both looking good and Frank still has that great sense of humor. Elise and I had two glasses of red that was pretty good. We both got the prime rib and shrimp dinner and it was very good. So now we are all caught up with what has been going on with Frank and Janice and they are caught up on our exploits as well. We are looking forward to the next dinner out.


















I have a couple of errands to run this morning. I am going to go on the air base and I am going to drop into Barnes and Noble to pick up the latest CD by Boney James my favorite jazz artist. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to this evening to see Something About Kevin at the Loft. We are going to try to get there as early as we can because I have a feeling it is going to be packed. The movie has been given four stars and it should be a good one.


















We I had better get to it. Have a good day and enjoy. Along with my coffee I will be having some hot crossed buns that Elise treated me to yesterday. They are so good and Mum would agree because she loved them too!









Later..........Jessie & Elise


















Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet prayers are flowing for you to get better soon.


















Janice and Frank, thank you for a wonderful evening. It was so good to see you guys. We must get together again soon.


















Loraine, what are you up to?


















Jane and John,what are you doing today?


















Flo and John, I am pleased that you enjoyed the pics of the Tulips.


















Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


















Anne, what are you up to today?


















Ross and Denise, how are things?


















Erika, have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The Wizard King, huh?

The King may soon be fighting a losing battle, mon chou.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...