Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tricky Tuesday! Buon Giorno!







Good Morning










Mood: Cautious










Music listening to: Earth,Wind & Fire










Howdy! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring and that means she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today? The coffee is nice and hot and made from freshly ground beans. I will have a bowl of oats this morning to get that added kick going on, smile.










Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. That will free me up to head out to the DDC to pull a few slots. Elise is going with me time and I can feel the luck abound. If not it will be fun anyway.










Well, I had better get busy and get myself in check. Have a good day and be careful while you are out and about. The pic of the desert flower is from my dear friends Flo and John. Isn't it great? It has started my day off in the right direction.





Later........Jessie & Elise










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.










Shoo Shoo, thank you for you kind words.










Flo and John, thank you for the very nice pick me up pic.










Sis, how are things in the ATL?










Loraine, have a good one.










Erika, how are things in Germany?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll keep my fingers and toes crosssed for the slots.
Buona fortuna, amico!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...