Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Its A Hump Day!!

Good Morning

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by MJ

     It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep into her cave this morning and it must be some serious fog somewhere in Tucson because the foghorn is getting a workout, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am going to have to grind some more beans today. I will have a bowl of oats to go along with my second cup shortly. I will be preparing a turkey breast today with yams and Quinoa for dinner. I hope that it turns out OK and we won't have to make a trip to the ER, smile.

      Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Other than that I have nothing going on at all. I received my first star as reviewer for Trip Advisor today, for my review of Silver City, New Mexico.

     Well, I had better get busy and get this party started. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe, sound and happy.

Later........Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I am flexing and buffing up for our next Wizard game. As a matter of fact we will be playing tomorrow evening here at home with Dena and Bucky.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Sis, what is new in the ATL?

Olivia, how are you?

Herman, any cruise pics?

Liz, what is new?

Mary and Joe, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Let me know how the game goes, Super Flexer and Stretcher!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...