Friday, March 30, 2012

Chillin!!

Evening!


How are you doing? It has been a very peaceful day for Chris and I. I believe that Chris is over his short sickness and he has no fever today and he has been chatting up a storm.


Chris and I have been listening to the very first CD that I have owned by Boney James and he loves it. Elise bought it for me and it is wonderful. It was recorded back in 1999 and his latest CD sounds just as good.


Elise is preparing chili for dinner and it is smelling good. I will top it with cheese, onions and maybe a jalapeno or three. Of course we have a good supply of crackers. The fridge is stocked with beer. Can you say Dos XX's? I will many times. And Elise will be saying " Redbridge"


Elise is catching up on her email and I am keeping an eye on Chris. Well, I had better check the chili. Have a good evening and rest and relax.
Later....Jessie & Elise


Elaine, it was good to hear from you today. Enjoy the weekend.


Loraine, I am determined so you work those fingers of yours and I will continue my stretching and twists. You are going down in defeat for sure.


Ross, I bet you cannot wait to go on your trip? It sounds fantastic!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...