Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Howdy!

Howdy,

How are things going for you on this Hump Day? I am just resting and cooking my herb crusted turkey breast, and it is has got the house smelling good. I am sure that we will be have a nice bottle of red to go along with it.

Rosie is here caring for Chris, and he is enjoying that she is reading to him. I am stretched out on the lounge listening to Oscar Peterson on a live CD that Elise got for me. I can't get any better than this, can it?

The wind is picking up but temp was it is very nice outside. Soon it will be shorts and sandals again. Well, I had better get up cause before you know it I maybe guiding in ships through the fog like Elise does, smile.

I need to get outside and clean up the grill for tomorrow evening when Bucky and Dena will be here to have dinner and to get beat at Wizard. Talk at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...