Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning


Mood: Blessed


Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith


    It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is awake, can you believe that? Smile! She will be up and out on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and a bowl of oats in on the menu for this morning. I have my suitcase out and ready to put a few items in for our overnight at the DDC tomorrow. It should be fun and relaxing for us. Bobby will be caring for Chris while we are away at the DDC.


    I have a few chores to get done around the house today and that is about it for me. Angelica will be here shortly to care for Chris. 


    Well, I had better get to it and get this day moving forward. Have a great Tuesday and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful day.


Jane and John, enjoy the day.


Loraine, are we awake yet?


Sis, how are things in the ATL?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis? Give our best to all.


Shirlene, ,what is new in New Orleans?


JT, how are things on Tempe?


Joe and Mary, how are you? Haven't heard from you in awhile.


Bobby, thanks for posting to the comment section of our blog. You were a big hit at the  Murder Mystery Dinner, thanks!


Erika,, how are things in Germany?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Win lots of bucks!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...