Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning   


Mood: Content


Music listening to: I Am So Excited by the Pointer Sisters


     Sunday Morn! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave so that means she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and fresh this morning. We are going to go out for breakfast this morning at the Egg Connection. Later in the afternoon we are going to meet up with Elise's sister Ann and family at the Desert Museum to listen to Johnny read a poem that he wrote that earned him a 1st place award. It should be very exciting for him.


     Well, the Tucson Women's Chorus was a big hit. They did a very nice job and the crowd showed their appreciation. Bobby was the (signer) and he was a big hit with the crowd and that was an added plus. After the concert we went to the after party at one of the members home on the far east side of Tucson. It was very nice and well organized, the way I like to see things done,smile.


     Before the concert started I got to introduce our daughter (Kim) to all of our friends that were sitting with or near me. If you have read my book you would have recognized Kim because she is in it.It was good to see her there because she is a very busy young lady.


    It was good to see many of our friends out to support Elise and the chorus. Well,I had better get busy and get ready to get my grub on, smile. Have a wonderful Sunday.


Later........Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, practice, practice and still lose.


Jerome, thank you for the pic. I will get it to Shirlene in New Orleans today.


Again I would like to thank everyone who came out to listen to Elise and the Tucson Women's Chorus sing.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You know what they say - Practice Makes Perfect. Can't wait for my Victory Hug!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...