Friday, May 25, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night


Well the day is almost done and that is a good thing. It has been a very busy day. We are getting this set up for tomorrows Mystery Murder Dinner. 


I will try to get the info about our stay with pics of Rocky Point. I have a few more things to get done for the dinner. I hope to have it all done by noon.


Bobby is here observing Marv with Chris tonight. He has worked with everyone else. Elise and I just returned from Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner. We both got the T-Bone special and let me tell you it was very good. Of course when had some Burgundy to go along with it.


Elise has it the sheets to read and I will follow suit after Marv is done for the night. Boy I am stuffed (burp), pardon me! Here are a few pics of some of what we are doing to prepare for tomorrow evening. Have a great night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet get some rest.


Jane and John, have a good one. See you tomorrow night.


Monna, I am so sorry that you cannot get the video. It is too large for email.


Olivia, how are you doing?


Sis, have a good weekend in the ATL.


Jerome and Kesha, have a good weekend.


Liz, always a pleasure to hear from you.


Steph, have a good one.


Rosie, you take care of yourself.


Mary and Bob, have a good one.


Flo and John, stay safe.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...