Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: The Big Payback by James Brown


       TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so I guess that she will be up and about soon, maybe, smile! Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good this morning and of course a bowl of oats is in order. I have a couple of errands to run today and that is about it. We may go out for dinner this evening to Cody's Beef and Bean after Marv arrives to care for Chris.


       We had a very nice time last night with Toni, Lee, and Lois for dinner. The food was good and the margaritas were kickin". As a matter of fact Elise and I yelled out Ole' twice, they were that good.


       Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here today but she will not be here for it. Sounds strange, eh? Well, one of the loyal card shufflers will be filling in for Elise. After they get the game rolling along I will be holding a raffle for the cars that will be parked out front. This time there will be no keys involved at all, just raffle tickets for $1.00 each or 6  for $5.00. Chris and I will be sitting out front holding this raffle that will only last for 1 hour. I will have plenty of water for Chris and I will have my flask filled with Jack and Coke. I am looking forward to having a good turnout. I will have a box on the table to put your money in and I will be using the honor system as well. I will have to be going back and forth from the outside to the inside to see if any of the card shufflers need anything. 


       Well,I had better get busy so I can be ready for this afternoon. Have a good Friday and a better tomorrow.
Later........Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet,how did things go at the Dr's?


Loraine, hey what language is that? Wizardnese?


Jane and John, how are you?


Shoo and Stu,haven't heard from you.Is everything OK?


Erika, how are you? What is up for the weekend?


PS: I got a very nice surprise yesterday in the post from my brother Herman who lives in St. Louis with his family. It was for my birthday and it is very nice and Elise and I will be using it on one of our stay cations. Wow, my birthday is still going on and what  good feeling it is. Thank you Herman, Donna, Talia and Melodee.

3 comments:

Sara S said...

Maybe today is your lucky day to finally sell some of those cars now that Elise won't be there watching your every move ;p

Jessie said...

Sara,
You may have something there, smile! I have just finished helping Elise's stand-in set up another table. She is all set and ready to go. Yep, the door bell has started to ring. Wish me luck Sara with these cars. There is a Caddie that I am going to keep for myself. I will start at 1:00pm and I will end the raffle at 2:00pm. Too hot to stay out there any longer than that. I will more than likely run out of my flask contents by that time. When that happens it is game over.
Later...Jessie # 1

Loraine said...

Let's see - that was Italian, Filipino and Spanish.
Got To keep our brains in shape, you know.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...