Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night  


How has you Monday been? I got plenty of rest today and I took things slow and easy. Still feeling unsettled about my dreams, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open.


I have just finished packing up my suitcase for our trip to Porto Penasco tomorrow. I am going to relax and take it easy while we are there. I will read from my Kindle and I will ponder on a few subjects. Of course we will hit the beach and tryout the sea.


I will have my camera and I will take plenty of photos.We will have plenty of vino and Jack, but you know that,right? Smile! Have a good night and a better tomorrow.


Cheers.........Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet have a good night.


Loraine, where are you?


Jane and John, take things slow and easy.


Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...