Monday, May 14, 2012

It's A Monday!!

Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Black and I'm Proud by James Brown (classic R&B)


     It's another Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in cave but she is purring away. She will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I am having a bit of the gluten-free orange pound that we bought yesterday at the Gourmet Girls Gluten-Free Bakery/Bistro. I have to tell you is delicious.


     I will be training and observing today. Bobby will be here at 8:00am to work with Chris for a 24 hour period. So I will be home bound all day just in case I am needed. I anticipate no problems at all.


    We hope that your day goes well today, being it is a Monday. Have a good one. The photos are of the crowd gathering at Reid Park for the Pops Concert. The concert was great and wow, what a crowd. We were joined by Lundy and Jen with another couple as well. We dined in the park and we had a nice bottle of red called (Arrogant Frog), it was very good. One of the high schools played at along with the Pops orchestra. They were a steel drum band and they were great. They deserved the standing ovation that they received. 


     Also here is a pic of my blueberry  pancakes from the Gourmet Girls Bakery/Bistro. Oh, so good we must go back again.
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie,have a good day. Jet is in our prayers.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Jane and John, have a good one.


Ross and Denise, have a good day.


Flo and John, have a good week.


Janice, how is Frank?


Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?



Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...