Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Again!

Hello,


Well, I am back from running my errands, but I did not complete them. One of the businesses was not open yet so I will have to go back later in the day.


We are hosting a Murder Mystery Dinner in a couple of weeks and I have to pick up a few things for Elise and my costumes. The title of this one is " Honky Tonk Homicide". We have hosted several of these and they are a blast.


In this one there will be eight of us acting out the parts and it takes place in Texas. So there will be plenty of margaritas going around for sure.


In my previous post I mentioned about a video of our Grand niece Ava that was sent to us by her parents Jerome and Kesha. We are sharing this video with you because we are so very proud and blessed to have her as a member of our family. Life is so good!


Well, I had better get Chris up and ready to soak up some sun before it starts to boil outside. Have a good one! Ava is two weeks old and she is doing great.


Later.........Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...