Friday, May 4, 2012

Howdy!

Howdy!!  


    Well, it is really a hot one here in Tucson. How is it in your area of the woods? Well, guess what? All of my raffle tickets got bought and that put a smile on my face. As I was gathering up the table and chair Elise got home at around 2:00pm. I was surprised to see her back so soon.


     Elise went inside the main house to chill for awhile. The marathon game is still going on. Chris and I are resting and he is watching TV. It is nice and cool inside. I started to got through the cash box that I had out for the raffle. I used the honor system because I had to go back and forth just in case one of the players needed something. The game is going well.


     I could have done a few cartwheels because I was so happy that all of the tickets were gone. I opened the box and to my surprise there was money in the box and I began to smile even more. I gazed carefully at the money and you know what they did it to me again.


     In the box was money alright. Monopoly money, IOU's, German Marks, Italian Lire, car wash tokens, Chucky Cheese tokens, Peso's, Canadian quarters, and someone even threw in some Yen and a few coupons for Fry's, Albertson's, and Safeway. Yes, they got me good this time. I still find it weird that Elise got home just as I was packing up the raffle. I bet the marathon players had something to do with this too!


    Payback is coming bridge players. I will have to put on my Wizard hat to come up with a spell or two for you so keep your eyes and ears open. When you get ready to play your next bridge game and you all of a sudden start playing Hearts my spell has worked. And to top that of my dear friend Loraine posted to the blog in tongues or something. What's up with that? Maybe she had something to do with the sabotage of the car sale raffle? Say it is not so Loraine!


     Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

We Wizardesses are pretty tricky. Never underestimate our powers!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...