Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night 

Well the day is over and it has been a different kind of day. We took care of a few pressing matters and we glad that is over for now.

We went to the movies to see " Dictator" and it was very funny. It got mixed reviews but we liked it. Later we went to the "Outback " for dinner and it was very good. We shared a bottle of red called" Primal Roots" and it was very good. We also shared a salad and a order of wings.
Elise got a Filet and a baked potato and I got the wood fired pork chop,mashed potatoes and green beans. For dessert we each had a " Walla-be-Darn" and we added a little bit of red to it and we were in heaven. We worked on a crossword during the meal.


We returned home and Elise is checking her mail. I am watching TV until Rosie leaves for the night. At that time I will check on Chris and then I will call it a night. I need to catch up on my sleep. We hope that your day was a good one? I will be getting myself together for the Marathon Bridge crowd tomorrow.
Nite......Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Sara, take it easy.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Loraine, you have got to try a "Walla-be-Darn".

Bobby, how did your day go? did you get my text about Vegas and Celine Dion?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...