Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning  


Mood: Tired, Distraught


Music listening to: Do You Remember The Time by MJ


      It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is moving about. That means that she will be getting up post haste and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?


      I did not sleep well last night at all due to Lampchop was on a barking jag again. Also I received a phone call from JT with a problem as well. Also my niece Sara is not feeling well and we are waiting to hear from her with the test results from her doctor. 


      Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. The coffee is good this morning and I am on my third cup already. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon and we are going to the Outback for dinner. We hope that they have the lobster special, it is so good. I am sure that we will have a Walla-be-Darn as well,smile!


      Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a restful day.


Loraine, how are you?


Jane and John, take it easy.


Erika,always good to hear from you.


Sara,let us know what the doc says.


Shoo and Stu, what is up?


Herman, we are going to the Outback this evening if all goes well.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So what is a walla-be-darn?

Jessie said...

Loraine, it is a signature drink at the Outback. One os those cold slushy drinks, but Elise and I add a bit of red wine to ours.It is like a Bellini at Oregano's. So good and refreshing.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...