Monday, May 21, 2012

It's A Monday!

Good Morning  


Mood: Very Cautious, Concerned


Music listening to: Closer I Get To You by Roberta Flack (classic)


     Monday Again! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up shortly and on the move. Any plans for today?


     My coffee is good this morning and I am on my third cup. I am thinking about some scrambled eggs with cheese. Maybe I can make that happen this morning. I have a couple of errands to run this morning as well.


     I will pack up my suitcase today for our stay in Rocky Point, Mexico. We are looking forward to it! I am feeling very cautious and concerned this morning due to a funny feeling that I am having. Also I have had a dream for the last two nights that is upsetting. Whenever I have a dream that involves one of my parents I always take it to heart. It may sound weird or strange but I take it as a warning when one of them is in the dream. It is just me!


      Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get his day started. Angelica will be here to care for Chris while we are in Mexico. Here are the pics from our evening at Zemans with Marty, Paula and Stu. Have a safe Monday.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Jane and John, have a wonderful day.


Erika, thank you for the pics.


Loraine, have a good one. Ole'


Ross and Denise, how are things down under?













No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...