Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night  


      We just returned from having a nice dinner at El Parador. The food was good and the margaritas were good too and a bit different than what we are used to. They add something to it that gives it a fizzy kind of feel. It felt good, smile!


      Elise is checking her email and I am watching TV. Bobby will be leaving shortly and I will check on Chris later before I hit the pillow. It has been a very good stay-cation here in the Old Pueblo for sure.


     Well, I had better say good night to you all. Have a good sleep and wake up tomorrow refreshed and ready to tackle TGIF!


Cheers.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, yes it was a worthwhile trip to the DDC. We hope to do it again in June.


Nicolette, have a good night.


Jane and John, get some rest.


JT, what is new in Tempe?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...