Saturday, May 26, 2012




Good Morning    


Mood: Frisky!!!!


Music listening to: Do Me by Boys To Men


      It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning and that is a sign that  she will be headed for the pool very soon. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I am thinking about a second cup. I don't know why but I am also thinking about a Egg McMuffin as well. Hmmmmm! I have to take care of a errand this morning as soon as John arrives to care for Chris.


    Well this evening is our Murder Mystery Dinner and we are just about all set for it except for a few loose ends. It should be a lot of fun. I know that the margaritas will make it so, smile! I will be off and on today and I will try to keep you posted as we go along.


    Have a great day and a fantastic weekend. Here are a few pics from our stay in Rocky Point. These are inside of very nice home that we stayed in.


Saddle up pardner......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, let's wake up. See you and Jim this evening.


Jane and John, what are you up to? See you this evening.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...