Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tricky Tuesday is Here!!

Good Morning

Mood: Blessed

Music listening to: Shine by Boney James

     Tricky Tuesday is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is awake this morning and she is out of here headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

     Bobby is caring for Chris this morning as his 24 hour shift is winding down. He has done an excellent job. Angelica will be here this morning to relive Bobby. The coffee is good and made from freshly ground beans. I am looking at the orange pound cake that is gluten-free and I believe I will have  a bit a little later.

    I have a couple of errands to run this morning which includes a trip out to the air base to purchase a new printer. I cannot live without my printer, smile! I was thinking about making a trip to the DDC to pickup my perks since I didn't make it out there last week. So I lost last weeks perks and that is not good, smile!

     Well, I had better get out and water the plants, trees and hedges. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe and happy.

Later.........Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Jet get more rest.

Loraine, be careful today.

Jane and John, how are you?

Monna, how are things?

Shoo & Stu, have a good one.

Talia, how are you doing?

Herman, how is everyone?

Liz, what are you up to?

Shirlene, have a good day.

Steph, what is shaking?

Ross and Denise, always a pleasure to hear from you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...