Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump Day is Here!

Good Morning  


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: Dancing Machine by the Jackson 5


     Hump Day is Here!  How goes it? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cafe this morning but I think that she will not be on the move early this morning. We will see how that goes. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good this morning I think I will have a little slice of the Orange pound cake to go along with it. I am sure that a second cup of coffee is in my future, smile. I am still tasting last night's dinner that Elise got for me at Amereno's Little Italy. It was so good I am thinking about moving in there and taking up residence. So good!


     Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and we may go to the movies at that time. Other than that nothing is going on. We are still getting things together for our upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner titled "Honky Tonk Homicide". Can you imagine me in a priest collar? Smile. I am married to Mary Kay a Tammy Baker type, oh yeah! It is going to be a good time had by all.


     Well, I had better get busy. Have good Hump Day and be careful when you are out and about.
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Humper.


Loraine, have a good day.


Sara, how are you doing?


Jane and John, wake up.


Erika, how are you and the family doing in Germany?


Rosie, my friend and his family live in Colyton, Australia.


Flo and John, stay safe.


Bobby, wow you are really working on your costume for the Murder Mystery, eh?


Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?

2 comments:

Sara S said...

Doin ok. Waiting for answers that may not come.

Loraine said...

Love the panda!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...