Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello!

Howdy!!


We just returned from the "Eclectic Cafe" and let me tell you it was nice to sit outside and enjoy our breakfast. The food was excellent. Paula always poses some very thought provoking questions and she was in true form this morning. I am still thinking about an answer to the question, she is good!


I have posted some pics of what we enjoyed this morning for breakfast. I will be getting the post ready about the Murder Mystery Dinner a bit later. I want to make sure that you get all of the details and pictures of last nights throw-down, smile!


Elise is caring for Chris and I need to get a couple of chores done before I work on the next post. I know that you can hardly wait but I have to hold you in suspense just a little longer.
Later....Jessie and Elise


Monte Cristo

 Ham and Eggs

 Veggie Burro





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...