Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's The Weekend!



Good Morning    


Mood: Inspired


Music listening to: Snap by David Benoit


    It's The Weekend! WooHoo! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise started her day off at the same time this morning. Yes, I know that is way different for her but I think that I started late, hmmmm! Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I will have a bowl of oatmeal very soon. We had a very nice time last night at Colors. We downed a few Jack's and Bobby had a martini. Nicolette could not make it due to she was caught up at work. After Colors we went to the Live Theater Workshop and we saw the play" Cocktail Hour" it was very good and it was a mix of serious and funny.


    After the play we went to Applebee's for a late dinner. The food was great and our waitress was exceptional. Her personality was outstanding to the point that Bobby asked to talk to the manager to tell her that the waitress deserves a raise and the her service was great.


    We departed Applebee's and we arrived back home. We called it a evening and we said our good-byes. I checked on Chris and the evening was over. Well, I had better see what is going on around here. Have a good weekend! The pictures are of Melody singing at Colors and what a Walla-b-Darn looks like with a splash of red in it.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, are you awake?


Jane and John, what is up?


Monna, how are things?


Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow evening.


Paula and Marty,see you tomorrow evening.


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


Mary and Bob, what are you up to?


Flo and John, have a good day.



1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...