Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hump Day!

Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Back In Love Again by LTD


      It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and I may have to go looking for her, smile! Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and the weather outside is perfect. I have no plans for today except to visit my doctor this morning for a routine check up. I will grab a bite to eat after my appointment because I am starving this morning for some reason or other.


      Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I am going to put on the crock pot shortly. We will be having pinto beans and ham hocks for dinner this evening. I am going to prepare a little rice to go along with it as well. Hmmm, hmmm good stuff.


     Well, I had better get ready for my appointment, it is a early one, 7:45am to be exact. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe,sound and happy.
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sisters let's get busy.


Jane and John, have a good day. Jane was that John who posed for the card? Curious minds want to know!


Loraine, what are you up to?


Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?


Herman, what is new in St. Louis?


Rosie, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Pinto beans! Hmm-Hmm good!

Enjoy.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...