Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning  


Mood: Hopeful


Music listening to: I Wanna Know by Joe


    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is partly in her cave this morning, so she will be up very soon and on the go. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is spot on this morning and a bowl of oats is sounding good. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be caring for Chris this afternoon and this evening.


     I have a few errands to take care and I am going to run out to the DDC to get my Players Club card replaced. I lost it while we were in Las Vegas. I have to get it back so I can continue to get my perks, don't you know? Smile! While I am at the DDC I may get in a few arm exercises while I there. Who knows I might lucky, eh?


    I will post more about our Vegas trip when I return from the DDC. Well I had better get busy. Have a great day and enjoy!
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Loraine, how are things?


Jane and John,what is up? How are you feeling?


Monna, how is everyone?


JT, are you feeling better today?


Liz, what is new?


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Elaine, how are you feeling this morning?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...