Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's The Weekend!


Good Morning 


Mood: Proud Uncle and Auntie


Music listening to:Do That Conga by Gloria E


       It's The Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and at it very soon. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is in my view. John will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening. I am still recovering from yesterdays trickery by those card bidders, but I have something in the works for them for sure. They will not be able to trump this one.


        We had a very relaxing evening. We had a good dinner and we watched Malcolm X part one on DVD. It is a classic movie in my eyes. We will watch part two very soon.


        I have a couple of errands to run today and I will get them done this morning. This evening is the Tucson Women's Chorus concert. They will be celebrating their 10th year. I will be working the parking lot prior to the program, a large turnout is expected. After the concert we will attend a after party.Bobby will be there as well to help in the parking lot and he will be (signing)  along with the program for the hearing impaired.


     Elise and I received a graduation notice from our niece Melodee M. Toles. She will be graduating with a Master's degree on the 12th of May in Louisville, Kentucky. Her picture is at the beginning of today's blog. We are very proud of her and we know that my brother Herman and his family are too! We are awaiting the announcement that my son JT will be graduating in August of this year with his Master's in Engineering from Arizona State. This year 2012 has been a very good one so far.


     Well, I had better get busy and see what Chris is up to. The pic of Elise was taken at dinner a couple of nights ago. I think she has a thing for the Dos XX guy, smile! I got his stay thirsty my friends, smile!
Later.........Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Jane and John, how are you this morning? See you this evening.


Jean, you may be right the Canadian money.


Janice and Frank, hope to see you this evening.


Shoo and Stu, hope to see you this evening.


Jerome, did you send the pic to my email address yet?


Melodee, we are very proud of you.Congrats!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...