Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hump Day!!


Good Morning 


Mood: Feeling Lucky!


Music listening to: Wild Thang by Tone Loc


     It's a Hump Day!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am, just could not sleep. I began to care to Chris at 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about early this morning. Any plans for today?


     I have to visit my doctor's office this morning for some routine lab work. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking Egg McMuffin for some reason, smile. I have to run out to the air base this morning to get a few items and gas up the Kia Spectra Grand Sport.


    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris while we are on our short stay-cation at the DDC. Well I had better get busy.Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Jane and John,stay safe.


Loraine, what is up?


Erika, how are you?


Shoo and Stu,what are you up to?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love the message from the teacher!

Thanks for the CD. I will deliver Jim's tonight.

The card was a nice touch - we had a great time.

Happy slots!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...