Saturday, May 12, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night

The day has just about come to a close and it has been a good one. I got my errands taken care of this morning while John was here.

Later in the afternoon we watched a DVD titled " Trust" it was very good and we were glued to the screen. Even Chris enjoyed this thriller. It was very good with a ending that caught us by surprise.

After Rosie arrived to care for Chris we left to meet Nanci and Jeff at Red Lobster. The food was excellent and so was the bottle of red we shared. I had planned on taking some pics but we were so engrossed in what has been going on that we did not get any pics at all. It was a great evening!

We returned home and Elise is on her puter but she will be hitting the sheets soon to read. I will follow suit as soon as Rosie leaves and I check on Chris for the night. Below are a the flowers that I got Elise for Mother's Day.
Cheers........Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a great evening.

Jet, we are with you.

Loraine, did you get enough to eat?

Nanci and Jeff, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Jane and John, how are you?

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's.







No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...