Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: I'm A Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the Allstars


      It's a Tricky Tuesday! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?


     We are all packed and we will load up the Tacoma very soon and we will be headed for Rocky Point, Mexico. We will grab some breakfast at Gus Balone's first and then we will hit the road. We will return on Thursday.


     Have a great day and we will chat at you when we get back.
Cheers......Jessie & Elise


Marcie and Jet stay safe.


Loraine, have a good day.


Shoo and Stu, be careful.


Jane and John, behave!


Flo and John, have a great day.


Rosie, how are you?


Ross and Denise, have a great day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...