Saturday, May 26, 2012

Howdy!!

Howdy!!


     Well, I just returned from getting all of my errands taken care. Now I am running the vacuum all over the bar floor. Work is never done, eh? I also had to pickup some Bombay Gin as well, smile!


      I believe that Sheriff Sissy Wesson and I Reverend Jim Bob Eternity are just about ready to kick this Mystery Murder Dinner off. There is a sign on the front door of the bar that says " Bubba's Bar and Grill, Cactus, Texas. No Guns Allowed. We will see if everyone heeds the law, eh?


     Well, here is what went on in Rocky Point during our short visit. Enjoy! We sure did.


22 May 12


We left home after 8:00am after Angelica arrived to care for Chris. We went to Gus Balones for breakfast and we got our usual fare, and it was good. We stopped at Bucky and Dena's to pick up some bottle of white wine that they has asked us to do. 


We arrived at the house in Rocky Point at 2:30pm. The weather was really nice. Elise went out in a kayak and she saw dolphins, I saw them from the beach line. After that we all sat outside and we talked with Richie and Alda. Richie is Bucky's friend from high school. 


Later Bucky made dinner for everyone, he is an excellent cook. We had scallops and risotto and it was to die for. After dinner we played "Wizard" and we consumed lots of vino. It was the first time Richie and Alda played Wizard but they got the hang of it pretty quickly. It was a very good game.


After Richie and Alda called it a night we played "Hearts" Bucky's favorite game. It was a lot of fun until somehow the subject of politics got into the mix and Dena ended the game due to politics is a very, very sore subject because it can turn ugly because it is a personal choice and every one has a different opinion about it. It was a great evening though and I knew that we were going to sleep very well.


Here are a few pics from our first day at Rocky Point. Enjoy!  Jessie & Elise
























      

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...