Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Nauseated


Music listening to: The World Is A Ghetto by War (classic)


      TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so I will be seeing her up and about soon. Any plans for today?


     The java is good this morning made from fresh  ground beans. I had a bowl of oats to go along with it this morning. Chris has a bit of a cold with some congestion so we will be keeping an eye on that. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.


     I have a couple of errands to run today and one of them is to take Chris to a doctor's appointment this afternoon. This appointment puts in damper on my plans of revenge for the bidders this afternoon.


    Yep, Elise is hosting another Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon at 1:00pm. I had my master plan all worked out and ready execute with precision and skill.


    This mission involved lots of alcohol, mickeys, and other assorted concoctions that would have made the car selling a big success. I am sure that the bidders would not have wanted to leave to go home after the game was over, besides if they did they would have to call a cab or a friend to pick them up. Oh, well I will get them next time for sure. I believe I will indulge in one or two of those concoctions when I return from Chris's appointment, smile! 


    We are going to Colors this evening and we will meet up with Bobby and Nicolette for a few cocktails. Jack's all around! After Colors Elise,Bobby and I will be going to the Live Theater Workshop to see the live play titled" The Cocktail Hour" it should be a good one. Maybe they will be serving a few cocktails as well, smile!


   After the play we are going to have a late dinner at "Applebee's. So you see this TGIF is going to be a busy one. Well, I had better get busy and get things rolling along. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later..........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine,what are you up to?


Jane and John, how are you? Will we see you on Sunday at Zemans?


Shoo and Stu,see you Sunday.


JT,what is your weekend looking like?


Janice, how is Frank?


Sara, anything yet?


Sis, have a good weekend in the ATL?


Flo and John, how are things? 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...