Monday, May 28, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night


     Well the day is just about over. I took down the flag at 5:00pm to end this holiday. It has been a very good day and we got plenty of rest.


      Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner along with diced tomatoes, baby carrots, lettuce, we got it all down with a nice fruit non-alcoholic drink, smile!


      We also watched a few episodes of "Friday Night Lights" with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on her email.


      Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. I want to thank everyone who commented on our Murder Mystery Dinner. We had a very nice time and we may have another in six months or so. I had better get my suitcase out as well because we are going to use my perks for a stay at the DDC on Wednesday. Cha Ching! Maybe!


      If you haven't done this already please do. If you read the comments at the end of our blog, sometimes you get some good info from our followers. Have a great night! 
Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, you are a trooper.


Jane and John, get some rest.


Nicolette, have a great evening.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...