Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF!!!

Good Morning 

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Breezin by George Benson

     TGIF! What's up? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is not purring so that means she will be in her cave for awhile, smile! Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and I think that I will have a slice of left over pizza for breakfast, why not? I have one errand to run this morning and other than that we have no plans for this Friday. Can you believe that? We actually have no plans whatsoever.

       We just received a video of our Grand niece Ava this morning and she is so adorable. The video brought tears to my eyes and I know that my brother Jerome would and is proud grandfather. I will share that video with you in a later posting.

       We had a very nice evening last night at the " Gaslight Theatre" with Donna and Angelica. We say the live show of the "Three Musketeers" a comic spoof of the the trio. It was very good and funny and food and the vino was excellent. I will share the pics with you in our next posting.

       We also saw the movie "The Five Year Engagement" it was pretty good and funny. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great TGIF and stay safe.
Later....Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet we are with you in spirit and prayer.

Loraine, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, how are things?

Jane and John, have a great Friday.

Jerome and Kesha, thank you so very much for the video of our Grand niece Ava. So is so adorable! We have to share it with the world.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Pizza for breakfast! Hm Hm Good!

Jessie said...

It really was Loraine.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...