Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!


Well Sunday is just about over. It has been a good day. W enjoyed our breakfast at "Alice's" and the food was great. Elise cared for Chris until about 1:00pm.


We watched a DVD about cancer, and it was very good and very sickening as well. The name of the DVD documentary is " Burzinsky" we recommend that everyone  take a look at this one.


Bobby is caring for Chris this evening. We met up with Marty, Shoo and Stu at Zemams for dinner and the food was excellent. We missed Paula being there due to she encountered a very sticky situation and she could not make it this evening. Paula get to feeling better soon.


We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read. I am watching TV until I go over to check on Chris for the night.  Elise has finished her packing for Mexico and I will complete mine tomorrow. Well, we hope that you Sunday was as good as ours was? Have a great night and a better tomorrow. I will post pics from tonight's gathering tomorrow morning.
Cheers.....Jessie & Elise


Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Paula, we missed you. Marty always a pleasure to see you.


Shoo and Stu, we always enjoy your company.


Jane and John, sleep well.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...