Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Night


Well, for a Tricky Tuesday things have been very mellow and relaxed. How did your day go? I cared for Chris this afternoon and I am trending to him this evening.


We had breakfast for dinner. Elise fixed homemade waffles, link sausages, and we had plenty of coffee to get it all down. We also watched a few more episodes of "Friday Night" as well. It is a good series and Chris loves it.


Well, here are a few more pictures of our trip to the Arizona Desert Museum. Have a wonderful evening and get ready for Hump Day tomorrow. It is going to be a busy one for us.
Cheers...Jessie & Elise


Loraine, get ready for that surprise.


Jane and John. sleep well.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good evening.


Ross and Denise, good to hear from you. Take it slow and easy.






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...