Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hump Day!

Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: You Make Me High by Toni Braxton


     Hump Day Is Here! How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away, so she will be up shortly and on the move. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and hot and I will throw down a bowl of oats this morning. I have to run a couple of errands early this morning. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.


      We are going out to dinner this evening at the Melting Pot. We have not been there in quite a while. We will be joined by Bobby, it should be a lot of fondue, smile! I will be receiving a box of chocolate covered strawberries as a gift for my birthday from the Melting Pot. Wow, this birthday is being carried out way past the actual day. I am not complaining let me tell you, smile!


     Well, I had better get busy so I can get those errands taken care of. Have a good Hump Day!
Later.........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up.


Loraine, have a good day.


Jane and John, continue to take it easy.


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Monna, how is everyone?


Erika, how are things in Germany?


Shirlene, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

My days are always good. Sounds like you will be having a good one too. Enjoy those chocolates!

Jessie said...

Hey Loraine did the Haboob get you? It was very windy and scary over here this afternoon. Could not even see the mountains for all of the dust. It is now headed for Phoenix, but we are still under watches.
Jessie

countrygranny47 said...

HI JESSIE,
I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FINALLY GET INTO YOUR BLOG AND READ WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH YOU AND ELSIE AND ALL YOUR ENDEVORS. llo
HAVE A LOTY OF CATCHING UP TO DO NOW. HAVE A GREAT HUMP DAY EVENING,,,lol
HUGS--MARY

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...